WHAT WE DO
Canaley Process Equipment, LLC. is dedicated to providing process solutions to all companies in Indiana.
We support a wide variety of industrial companies – chemical, pharmaceutical, food & beverage, automotive, general industrial, etc. along with municipal water treatment & waste treatment facilities.
We take pride in our efforts to aid customers in solving their liquid and solid handling process problems using mixers, heat exchangers, separators, filters, strainers, pumps, tanks, and tank cleaning machines.
Industrial, Sanitary, and Biopharm Equipment
Industrial, Sanitary, and Biopharm Pumps
The equipment we offer is used in virtually any industry using liquids.
- Lightnin’s 70 series mixers are the industry workhorse for the most demanding mixing problems
- Spiral heat exchangers are used for the most difficult of heat transfer applications when all other heat exchangers fail
- Bredel pumps were developed to pump concrete – they can handle any corrosive or abrasive material that needs pumping.
- Sweco separators are used to sort solids by particle size
- Lightnin’s SanStar product line has all stainless steel mixers for clean room and other sanitary mixing applications
- Flexicon for fill-finish applications, from simple pumps to full automatic vial filling stations
- Sweco filter driers specifically for small-batch processing
- Clean edge impeller – specifically designed to prevent rags from accumulating on the impeller while providing high-efficiency flow
- Impellers for mass transfer in aeration basins
- Sta-sieve for removing solids – self-cleaning with no moving components
- MasoSine pumps can handle shear-sensitive materials and pump large solids without crushing them
- CS pumps are another effective way to pump fruit and other solids that cannot be
- Nettco mixers are all stainless, polished, 3A, and can be used for numerous mixing
- Alfa Laval wide gap heat exchangers for beer mash interchangers
- Qdos pumps for sodium hypochlorite
- Gamajet tank cleaning machines
Tools and Tips
Service & Training
At Canaley Process Equipment we are ready to help you down the road with installation, maintenance, repair, and upgrade. Not only will we suggest the best course of action, but we are willing to help you follow through.